Your beloved python features

Julian mailings at julianmoritz.de
Thu Feb 4 18:03:08 EST 2010

Hello,

I've asked this question at stackoverflow a few weeks ago, and to make
it clear: this should NOT be a copy of the stackoverflow-thread
"hidden features of Python".

I want to design a poster for an open source conference, the local
usergroup will have a table there, and in the past years there were
some people that came to the python-table just to ask "why should I
use python?".

For those guys would be a poster quite cool which describes the most
popular and beloved python features.

So, may you help me please? If there's a similar thread/blogpost/
whatever, please give it to me, google couldn't.

Regards
Julian