Problem with __init__.py in Python3.1

Hidura hidura at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:00:56 EST 2010

Good evening list, I have a really big trouble with the imports in the 3.1
version(Notes: In the older 2.64 theres no problems), I have two packages,
the first package Utilities who contains Writer the second package, Writers
contain the module tagmanip(What is imported in the best way inside the
__init__.py of the Writer), when i make  the import inside the writer
everything is ok, but from the Utilities package the errors says:
"ImportError: No module named tagsmanip".
I don't understand why this is happening, if somebody could help me i will
glad to hear any suggestion.

Atte.
--
Diego I. Hidalgo D.