Tkinter: The good, the bad, and the ugly!

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Thu Dec 30 10:52:22 EST 2010

rantingrick, 30.12.2010 00:58:
>   So what should we do?
> ------------------------
> The answer is simple. We need a 100% Python GUI. A GUI coded in Python
> from top to bottom. A GUI that is cross platform to the big three
> (Windows, Linux, and Mac). A GUI that not only is easy as Tkinter but
> also a GUI that can be manipulated by the average python programmer. A
> GUI that not only teaches the fundamentals of using a GUI, but also a
> GUI that teaches how a GUI works under the hood

I hope you invested as much time into writing this "expose" as you did
searching the web before writing it.

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python_gui/

(the site is currently broken for me, you can use the following instead:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WsGrJKw6ABoJ:www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python_gui/

Stefan