etl tool!!!!!

meitham meitham at meitham.com
Wed Dec 29 06:05:27 EST 2010

BOn Dec 28, 1:14 pm, Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens
<stefan.sonnenb... at pythonmeister.com> wrote:
> Am 28.12.2010 13:57, schrieb krishna kumar:> Is there any efficient etl tool developed in python?
>
> Yes, Python.
I use SQLAlchemy for both sources and targets, just because I hate to
type sql queries :-)
I am convincing clients to ditch solutions such informatica and talend
in favour of plain python.
I don't understand the mentality that learning an ETL graphical tool
can be easier than learning a programming language, why don't just
hire programmers and teach them business, after all, programmers are
cheaper and often more intelligent.