Digitally Signing a XML Document (using SHA1+RSA or SHA1+DSA)

Anurag Chourasia anurag.chourasia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 14:19:41 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am required to use the Private Key from that XML below to generate a
digital signature.

The public key can then be used to validate the generated signature.

http://stuvel.eu/rsa does not support PKCS#1 and hence I am required to look
for alternates.

Please let me know if there is something else out there that could help meet
my requirement.

Regards,
Anurag

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:36 AM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org