Python Web App

Sean secris1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 14:53:14 EST 2010

@Katie
Thank you I considered this option until I realized it wouldn't let me
do anything other than ping from the command line.

The rest of you all make valid points after doing a little more
research on my own I found some really nice web based text editors but
they didn't have any testing abilities which meant learning in that
environment wasn't feasible in my opinion. I am inclined to agree that
chrome OS will probably not do as well as they want it to but with the
kind of capital Google has they could easily flood the market. In the
end I wound up giving the notebook to my mom because all she really
does is check her email and Facebook so it was perfect for her.

Thank You for all the responses they were a great help with me testing
the notebook.