Toy http server

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Wed Dec 22 20:54:10 EST 2010

On 22/12/2010 22:34, Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens wrote:
> Sorry, this one is cross post.
> I posted my question below some time ago to then jython ml, because this
> hit me first with jython.
> Anyway, time passed, problem not solved.
>
> So, I'd like to know if some of you know where my error lies:

[snip]
What happens if the conns list contains a writer that's ready?

The select function returns immediately with that writer in the writer
list. If it's not srv then nothing is done with it, so execution just
loops back to the select function with that writer still in the conns
list, and the select function then returns immediately with that writer
in the writer list again.

Infinite loop!