how to measure TCP congestion windows using python ??

plz user at compgroups.net/
Sun Dec 19 05:39:51 EST 2010

hi! i'm newbie about python and i want to measure the value of cwnd in TCP socket.

I have searched from an internet and got that we could handle it from SOL_TCP, TCP_INFO...since unix had #include <netinet/tcp.h> and we could  refer to tcp_info
for getting the information of TCP by using this method

but i don't know how to declare the tcp_info in Python..
does anyone know how to handle this? please suggest me

Thanks in advance