O'Reilly Python Certification

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Dec 16 13:27:23 EST 2010

Each lesson required you to complete a practical assignment. You submit
these assignments for evaluation, and do not proceed to the next lesson
until your assignment reaches a satisfactory standard. Thus, less
experienced students will tend to have more interaction with their tutors.

A class will typically have between twelve and sixteen lessons. There
are also quizzes and a final practical project.

regards
 Steve