class browser

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Dec 13 09:04:38 EST 2010

On Sun, 2010-12-12 at 05:01 -0800, rusi wrote:
> On Dec 8, 11:24 pm, Adam Tauno Williams <awill... at whitemice.org>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2010-12-08 at 13:18 +0530, Rustom Mody wrote:
> > > If I have a medium to large python code base to browse/study, what are
> > > the class browsers available?
> > Monodevelop has good Python support which includes a working Python
> > class browser for Python projects & solutions.
> > <http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page>
> Ok downloaded mono.
> How do I import an existing project?

Just create a new Python project with the root of the project being the
root of your existing project;  then add the files [because you aren't
really importing an existing project - there is no existing project -
just a bunch of files and folders].  Monodevelop will create the
required solution files for the advanced features.