Bind C++ program for use with both Python 2.x and 3.x

Peter C. th3flyboy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 17:41:00 EST 2010

Hello, I am looking at the possibility of making a program in C++. The
catch is it will require the ability to work with binding for use with
scripting in both Python 2.x and 3.x for various tool plugins. Is
there any way to bind a C++ app to work with both Python 2.x and 3.x
using the Python C API? Note if I could I'd just do Python 3, however
I need Python 2 support to allow for the use of this application as a
plugin in apps that use Python 2 as well.