about module import ..

Teratux raespi at uci.cu
Fri Dec 10 09:38:28 EST 2010

  Hello ... I'm using buildbot to build some of my projects.   I'm
having problems when I configure it and I think it might be with the
python configuration on my pc:

I'm getting this error:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/bin/buildbot", line 3, in
from buildbot.scripts import runner File
"/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/buildbot/scripts/runner.py", line 7,
in from twisted.python import usage, util, runtime ImportError:
No module named twisted.python

Ok, so I assumed it might be that the python-twisted module wasn't
installed.  I opened up a python console and wrote:

import twisted.python

And it doesn't complain.  I have the twisted.python module installed on
my pc but for some reason buildbot isn't loading it.   Is there some way
to know if there's a misconfiguration in my computer?

I'm using Debian Lenny 5.0 and python 2.5.2.

Thanks ...