little emacs lisp tutorial on turning a url into a link

small Pox smallpox911 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:32:23 EST 2010

On Dec 4, 1:38 am, Xah Lee <xah... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 3, 8:20 pm, duckblue <cdep... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > why is xah lee posting this information?
>
> > > sites with more external links pointing to them are given a higher
> > > ranking by search engines such as google. as a result they appear
> > > closer to the top of the search engine results pages ('SERPs' in SEO
> > > lingo).
> > > xah's posting here is part of active an SEO campaign that he is
> > > carrying out in order bring traffic to his site.- Hide quoted text -
>
> On Dec 3, 9:16 pm, small Pox <smallpox... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Xah Lee writes good articles. She has a helpful attitude. Do you want
> > her to become so financially dependent like that innocent looking
> > rabbit teeth Adelyn Lee so she become a prostitute of Larry Ellis
> > Islander who has gobbled up Sun, mysql, cray and so many software and
> > hardware companies to make the largest and possibly going to be a most
> > evil monopoly on earth ?
>
> thanks.
>
> interesting mention about Adelyn Lee.
>
> I looked up,
>
> 〈Woman Who Accused Oracle Chief Guilty of Perjury〉 January 29, 1997,
> By Benjamin Pimentel, Chronicle Peninsula Bureau. SFGate Articles.
>http://articles.sfgate.com/1997-01-29/news/17741019_1_mr-ellison-adel...
>>
> Quote:
>
> «A San Mateo woman accused of forging e-mail to sue Oracle Corp. was
> found guilty yesterday of perjury and falsification of evidence.»
>
> «Adelyn Lee, a 33-year-old former girlfriend of Oracle Chief Executive
> Officer Larry Ellison, was convicted by a San Mateo County jury,
> ending a Silicon Valley soap opera that revealed some of the inner
> workings of the world's second-largest software company. »
>
> «In 1995, Lee won a $100,000 settlement of a wrongful termination suit
> in which she claimed that she was fired from her job as an executive
> assistant after she refused to have sex with Ellison. »
>
> interesting. Yeah, the 1990s, everything is sexual harassment.
>
> it so happpens, i have a story to tell as well. I was officially
> accused of sexual harassment in around 2000 while working at Netopia.

I dont know about your story, but I know about many stories

http://www.orafraud.info/terminator_4.0.html

To dig them you have to search hard enough.

The one you found was skewed by SEO type work. The khazars are very
tight-knit.

Also rasputin has lots of money to get people to write fiction on him
and his current wife is a fiction writer as well. The Kourts are
cangaroo. Lies are as common as roman polansky fleed to europe after
raping a 13years old.

Your attempt to flatter is amateurish. It shows through that you are
trying to flatter the money.

Dont be cannibalizing that innocent girl. He baited her by a car which
is worthless. Her virginity was stolen - priceless. She expected to be
married and everyone knows that this is what any woman's price of sex
is.

Like your own mother.

The guy is from anonymous father so he tries to put every decent woman
down ... perhaps.

He fired her to escape her vengeance.

His sycophants then altered database records.

She could not fight in the court. American courts are filled with
false lawsuits.

They did this to germany and now doing to USA.

Orwell understood them one century before us. In 1984 he describes
them as the guy O’Brien who "treated" Winston. You should thoroughly
read the protocols of the learned elders of zion at the atzlan site
and archive all of their versions and commentaries.

Flattery wont get you anywhere  ... better apply your brain power to
create a rival to database before they gobble up all the hardware
companies to make computers with builtin trojans in hardware like the
telescreen of 1984.