64 bit memory usage

Rob Randall rob.randall2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 12:18:58 EST 2010

Basically the process runs at around 1% and it never seems to grow in size
again.
When running the C++ with python app the process slows when a new 'page' is
required but then goes back to 'full' speed. It does this until basically
all the virtual memory is used.

I have had memory exceptions when running the same sort of stuff on 32 bit,
but never 64 bit.