is py2exe still active ?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Tue Dec 7 14:44:17 EST 2010

On 2010-12-07, Anders Persson <anders.u.persson at gmail.com> wrote:

> When a look att py2exe homepage it is not looking like mutch happen,

Why do you say that?  The homepage was update last month.  If you
click on "recent changes" the last wiki page edit was less than two
weeks ago, and there ahve been 19 posts to four different threads on
the mailing list so far this month.

> as a beginner i was thinking to start with Python 3, but i like to
> now if py2exe will be for 3 too.
>
> Is any one have any info ?

Probably.

Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Don't SANFORIZE me!!
                                  at
                              gmail.com