A web site using Python

Hidura hidura at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:57:55 EST 2010

KarinApp will allow you to create an application without writing code, eg:
you want to insert the information of a person in the DB, with all
the current framework you will write a code that takes the data,
and after you will write the insert, and if you want to send a response
you will have to write it too. KarinApp is a framework that comes with
several libraries inside-all writes on Pythn- and like Python is extensible,

so you can create a page and save it-KarinApp has a hosting service so you
can
create pages like in DW but highly appended to the standard of the W3C-
and on the page you put a all the inputs with the form, and create a
batute-that is the function on KarinApp- and design the model of the
response, and with it you just call in some cases to a javascript
function named 'catcher' that will collect the data and send it to the
server. The server will run the batute-calling the libraries on KarinApp-
and the result will be sent to the client as HTML
element(s) and will be appended on the area that you want.

If you need more detailed information, please let me know.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Stef Mientki <stef.mientki at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04-12-2010 15:54, hidura at gmail.com wrote:
> > I am working on a tool that can create an application like that without
> write server code, but the
> > system is write in Python3.1
>
> very interesting, could you give us some more information about the project
>
> for the OP:
> with web2py, your site could be up within an hour.
>
> cheers,
> Stef
> --

Diego I. Hidalgo D.