Google AI challenge: planet war. Lisp won.

small Pox smallpox911 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 00:02:40 EST 2010

On Dec 3, 8:56 pm, small Pox <smallpox... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Gábor wrote a blog about it herehttp://quotenil.com/Planet-Wars-Post-Mortem.html
>
> http://presstv.ir/detail/153770.html
>
> It is said in the protocols to corrupt the minds of the GOYIM by
>
> alcohol
> gambling
> games      <-------------
> pornography
> adulteries
> sex
>
> Watch the photo and proof of israel in LEBANON. these are vicious
> murderous criminals and spies. All the intellectual property of the
> planet has been stolen by them. betah.co.il was operational for a long
> time and just the tip of the iceberg.
>
> then these criminals helped saudis and other kuwaitis set some forums.
> arabic software was developed by them to help the foulish saudis. some
> desperate saudis, koreans, vietnam and other were baited and given the
> ebooks to spread.
>
> look how viciously they go for extradition of WIKILEAKS guy Julian
> Assange (on false rape charges), but ROMAN POLANSKY is a TRUE RAPIST
> of 13 year old innocent German girl in USA.
>
> Now, it should be somehow made kosher that what the jew has stolen
> should me made available to everyone otherwise as historically they
> convert black into white. which means all those "cubs" going back to
> israel for the annual kibbutz from europe,US,Australia etc, are taught
> lying, deception, hacking and all the top level mossad skills. This is
> infact happening.
>
> Bernard Madoff is not the only one.
>
> They will convert the knowledge into war material and money as they
> are clamoring for iran.
>
> How do you explain all the zionist jews buying all the software and
> hardware companies and setting up the worlds biggest monopolies.
>
> Watch the israeli espionage photos
>
> http://presstv.ir/detail/153770.htmlhttp://presstv.ir/detail/153770.htmlhttp://presstv.ir/detail/153770.html

Hezbollah discovers Israeli spy devices
Fri Dec 3, 2010 8:5PM
Share | Email | Print
Israel has remotely detonated two of its spying devices in southern
Lebanon after they were discovered by the Hezbollah resistance
movement.

At least two Lebanese were injured after the espionage devises were
detonated remotely in Wadi al-Qaysiyya outside of Majdal Selem near
the southern coastal city of Tyre on Friday.

"Telecom technicians of the resistance (Hezbollah) managed to discover
a spying device the enemy had planted in Wadi al-Qaysiyya. The enemy
detonated its devices as a result of the discovery," said a statement
released by the Hezbollah media relations department.

"This technical espionage by the enemy is part of the persistent
Israeli violations of the national telecom network with the aim of
infiltrating and controlling it, which represents a breach of
sovereignty and an attempt at violating the security and safety of the
Lebanese," the statement added.

No other details were immediately available.

Friday's incident came just two days after Israeli troops opened fire
on Lebanon from two border posts near Shebaa Farms.

HM/HGH/MMN Related Stories:
'Israeli troops open fire on Lebanon'
Ten Israeli warplanes fly over Lebanon
Israeli planes enter Lebanon airspace
Comments
Add Comment Click Here
Note: The views expressed and the links provided on our comment pages
are the personal views of individual contributors and do not
necessarily reflect the views of Press TV.
Damon
12/3/2010 10:17:48 PMUh.... the last I heard, Lebaon and Israel are
still in a state of beliggerancy, so why is the presence of spy
devices a surprise?