Comparison with False - something I don't understand

Harishankar v.harishankar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 23:36:50 EST 2010

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 08:06:35 +1100, Ben Finney wrote:

> Raise exceptions for exceptional cases, and define the function
> interface so that it's doing one clear job only. Often that involves
> breaking a complicated function into several collaborating functions
> with simpler interfaces.

This is probably what I should try to do. Of course my function returns
only a list in most circumstances. Only in error does it return False. I
mis-represented the None type for the empty list in my previous post, my
apologies.

--
Harishankar (http://harishankar.org http://lawstudentscommunity.com)