Decorate un Frame with window managers title bar, etc en Tkinter 8.5

craf prog at vtr.net
Wed Dec 1 10:48:41 EST 2010

Hi.

I use python 3.1 and Tkinter 8.5 in Ubuntu 9.10

I would like to turn a frame into a toolbox,
,and for that I read that you can use the command wm manage (window)

The information can be found  at:
http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.5/TkCmd/wm.htm#M39

the explanation says:

wm manage widget:
        The widget specified will become a stand alone top-level window.
        The window will be decorated with the window managers title bar,
        etc. Only frame, labelframe and toplevel widgets can be used
        with this command. Attempting to pass any other widget type will
        raise an error. Attempting to manage a toplevel widget is benign
        and achieves nothing. See also GEOMETRY MANAGEMENT.

I have tried to use it in Tkinter but I can not know how is its
structure.

In Tkinter should be:

---TEST CODE-------------------

from Tkinter import