Python libs on Windows ME

Alexander Kapps alex.kapps at web.de
Tue Aug 31 17:33:27 EDT 2010

Thomas Jollans wrote:

>> I would use another os like Linux or Windows 2000, but this particular
>> computer can't even seem to handle even the most minimal graphical
>> Linux distributions.
>
> Really? I'm sure you can get Linux on there somehow. It might not be trivial,
> but it should definitely be possible. Out of interest: what distros did you
> try?

In my experiences, getting /some/ Linux on a usual, say, post-1995
PC is almost trivial, even with GUI. It's just a matter of choosing
the right distro (and desktop environment).

If the OP would post the exact hardware specs, I'm almost sure, that
we can find a distro that works without much hassle.