How far can stack [LIFO] solve do automatic garbage collection and prevent memory leak ?

Hugh Aguilar hughaguilar96 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 17:48:09 EDT 2010

On Aug 21, 12:18 pm, ehr... at dk3uz.ampr.org (Edmund H. Ramm) wrote:
> In <2d59bfaa-2aa5-4396-bd03-22200df8c... at x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com> Hugh Aguilar <hughaguila... at yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > [...]
> > I really recommend that people spend a lot more time writing code,
> > and a lot less time with all of this pseudo-intellectual nonsense.
> > [...]
>
>    I energetically second that!
> --
>       e-mail: dk3uz AT arrl DOT net  |  AMPRNET: dk... at db0hht.ampr.org
>       If replying to a Usenet article, please use above e-mail address.
>                Linux/m68k, the best U**x ever to hit an Atari!

What open-source code have you posted publicly?

BTW, why did you request that your post not be archived, and be
removed in a few days? That doesn't seem very energetic. Also, now
that I've responded to it, it will be archived forever. It is so rare
that anybody agrees with me, I wanted to make a permanent record. :-)