Start up company is looking for an experianced Django web developer .

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Aug 23 17:56:42 EDT 2010

<empwanted at cox.net> writes:

> Our company is looking for an experienced full time Django programmer
[…]

Please don't use the Python forum for this. Instead, post it to the
Python Jobs Board <URL:http://www.python.org/community/jobs/>.

> Accepted applicants will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

I would strongly recommend that IT workers not sign such agreements.

    <URL:http://www.myintervals.com/blog/2009/11/10/project-management-three-reasons-why-not-to-sign-non-disclosure-agreements/>
    <URL:http://www.feld.com/wp/archives/2006/02/why-most-vcs-dont-sign-ndas.html>
    <URL:http://mixergy.com/why-i-wont-sign-your-nda/>

Instead, both parties can rely on existing law (which already heavily
favours the employer), and don't sign away more of your rights just to
get a job.

--
 \       “I am amazed, O Wall, that you have not collapsed and fallen, |
  `\            since you must bear the tedious stupidities of so many |