How far can stack [LIFO] solve do automatic garbage collection and prevent memory leak ?

Standish P stndshp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 14:21:16 EDT 2010

On Aug 16, 12:38 am, "Alf P. Steinbach /Usenet" <alf.p.steinbach
+use... at gmail.com> wrote:
> * Standish P, on 16.08.2010 09:20:
>
> > [garble garble]
>
> Nonsense article "We look for an exogenous stack" cross-posted to
>
>    [comp.lang.c],
>    [comp.lang.c++],
>    [comp.theory],
>    [comp.lang.python],
>    [comp.lang.forth].
>
> Please refrain from following up on Standish' article.

I am sorry that I did not post one of those porn baiting spams
featuring YOUR MOTHER NUDE that you so like for others to see - AND -
that you never complain about. Go and continue with your work and dont
mess in my threads.

Cheers,
Standish