GUI automation tool (windows)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Aug 11 20:18:31 EDT 2010

Alex Barna <alex.lavoro.propio at gmail.com> writes:

> I know that this question has been asked for several times,
[…]

> So what happens to this field (Windows GUI automation [with Python]) ?

Alex Barna <alex.lavoro.propio at gmail.com> writes:

> It makes me doubt: is Python the correct language to do GUI
> automation ?

Your questions are definitely on-topic here. However, you might want to
make use of the “testing-in-python” forum
<URL:http://lists.idyll.org/listinfo/testing-in-python> where your
questions are even *more* on-topic :-)

--
 \      “We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just |
  `\                                 stuff that works.” —Douglas Adams |