xmlrpc and processes

bobicanprogram icanbob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:49:57 EDT 2010

On Aug 9, 2:50 am, iu2 <isra... at elbit.co.il> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a SimpleXMLRPCServer running on one PC.
> I need several ServerProxy-s talking to it, each one running on a
> different PC. That is, I run on each PC a client application, that
> talks to the one server using xml-rpc.
>
> Is the xml-rpc designed to work like this? If not, is there something
> I can do to still be able to work with xml-rpc in this architucture?
>
> Thank you very much

I don't have any direct experience with SimplXMLRPC,  but depending on
what you are actually trying to accomplish this technique might also
work:

http://www.icanprogram.com/06py/lesson1/lesson1.html

Since SIMPL messaging is lower down on the stack than XML you could
probably use SIMPL messages to carry XML structured content from
client to server.

bob