Win7. Why Don't Matplotlib, ... Show up in Control Panel Add-Remove?

David Robinow drobinow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 13:21:55 EDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On 08/08/2010 17:16, W. eWatson wrote:
>>
>> See Subject. I use matplotlib, scipy, numpy and possibly one other
>> module. If I go to the control panel, I only see numpy listed. Why? I
>> use a search and find only numpy and Python itself. How can matplotlib
>> and scipy be uninstalled?
>
> Have you heard of google?
google is not relevant to this issue. This group is the correct forum.
I'm not sure what the answer to the OP's problem is. If you no longer
wish to use these modules I suggest doing nothing. No harm will
result.
If you want to upgrade just install the new version. If that doesn't
work, file a bug report.