About UpdateLayeredWindow

Alexandru Ionescu q_crack at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 09:38:59 EDT 2010

Hello,

In the last two weeks I've been trying to properly use UpdateLayeredWindow in
Python but I'm only getting errors. I searched a lot on the internet and you are
the only person who posted about using ULW in Python. I tried with ctypes and I
also tried with win32gui & win32api. I got all kinds of errors. In the end I got
to error code 5 (ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED) and nothing appears on the screen.
Please send me a small working example in Python of UpdateLayeredWindow, either
using ctypes or win32gui & win32api.
My email address is q_crack at yahoo.com

Thank you,
Alex