Decorators without function

Vedran not_my_email at sadf.com
Mon Aug 9 07:12:45 EDT 2010

Hello!

Is it possible to apply a decorator on a block of code, without defining
a function that decorator is applied to.

I have to generate a lot of similar graphs. For that reason I use
plot_decorator to perform usual figure setup(outfile, legend, x_label,
y_label and so on), and pylab.plot commands to do the actual plotting.

Current solution:

@plot_decorator(fig_params1)
def plt():
	pylab.plot(..first graph data...)
	pylab.plot(..second graph data..)
plt()

Is it possible to apply decorator only to the body of plt (several
pylab.plot commands) without actually defining this function, because I
use it only once, right after the definition?