Need a mentor

Ranjith Kumar ranjithtenz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 22:16:11 EDT 2010

Hi all,
    I`m doing a python based project, I need a mentor who can guide me and
help me to complete the project. the idea is fully based upon application
programming. What I want is just suggest me how to implement so that I write
the code and send it back to you. And there you can check the codes and find
the better solution or giving me some other ideas so that we can optimize
the code and bring a better solution. I`m glad to work on python if anyone
interested in this please kindly let me know it. Awaiting for your reply.

--
Cheers
Ranjith,

http://ranjith10z.wordpress.com