My first project

Kushal Kumaran kushal.kumaran+python at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 03:50:37 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 11:46 PM, Someone Something
<fordhaivat at gmail.com> wrote:
> no one cares? :(
>
> On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 8:41 AM, Someone Something <fordhaivat at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> This is my first large-scale (sort of) project in python. It is still
>> under daily development, but the core is pretty stable (although, I'm still
>> adding features). Here's the
>> code: http://github.com/Poincare/PyEventLoop or http://code.google.com/p/pyeventloop/
>> Tell me what you guys think of it (I'll be adding more examples by the end
>> of the day).

You didn't include a description of your project in your first email.
For those bothering to go check out the page, there's no mention of a
comparison between your project and, say, twisted.  Are you surprised
people didn't bother?

--
regards,
kushal