Calling a class method

Andreas Waldenburger usenot at geekmail.INVALID
Sat Apr 17 09:52:00 EDT 2010

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 06:09:21 -0700 (PDT) vsoler
<vicente.soler at gmail.com> wrote:

> [snip actual question]

Oh and a note on vocabulary: A "class method" is a somewhat advanced
topic and quite probably not what you want here. They are not used very
often.

What I proposed in the other post was an "instance method", which is
usually what one means by the bare word "method". I think you should
familiarize yourself with this concept (that is, just plain Python
object oriented programming with classes and instances), before
delving into more arcane stuff such as class methods.

/W

--
INVALID? DE!