Python and Regular Expressions

Richard Lamboj richard.lamboj at bilcom.at
Thu Apr 8 07:56:48 EDT 2010

At the moment i have less time, so its painful to read about parsing, but it
is quite interessting.

I have taken a look at the different Parsing Modules and i'am reading the
Source Code to understand how they Work. Since Yesterday i'am writing on my
own small Engine - Just for Fun and understanding how i can get what i need.

It seems that this is hard to code, becouse the logic is complex and sometimes
confussing. Its not easy to find a "perfect" solution.

If someone knows good links to this thema, or can explain how parsers
should/could work, please post it, or explain it.

Thanks for the Informations and the Help!

Kind Regards

Richi