off topic but please forgive me me and answer

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 11:00:41 EDT 2010

On Apr 1, 3:44 pm, superpollo <ute... at esempio.net> wrote:
> how much is one half times one half?

This is amazing, how can such an off topic post based completely on
lunacy exist so long here? 54 posts and counting. I think i had this
very argument in grade school. We have SD'A, Tim Chase, MSRB, and yes
even Steve Holden again participating in the troll fest (even though
some of their arguments are true). Of course i would expect mensenator
to jump into this, but...

A while back i had wondered why Guido never posts to c.l.py anymore.
Was it because he thinks himself better than us, no, it's because of
the "low-brow-infantile-Jerry-Springer-ish-nature" that this list has
imploded into. *puke*