off topic but please forgive me me and answer

Patrick Maupin pmaupin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 15:34:53 EDT 2010

On Apr 2, 2:41 pm, Andreas Waldenburger <use... at geekmail.INVALID>
wrote:

> While everyone else is mocking you: Can you please elaborate on why you
> want to know and what kind of problem you're trying to solve with this?
> Also, don't you think you should have picked a maths forum for this
> kind of question?

Methinks the OP is fluent in the way of choosing newsgroups.
According to google, he has posted 6855 messages in 213 groups.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=ul3SQhIAAAAYmLD0Oj5Yxp-liP3Vw9uApbyajUBv9M9XLUB2gqkZmQ

And I can't speak for anybody else, but I just assumed it was an April
Fool's question.  I meant to be laughing with the OP, not at him, so
sorry if I misunderstood.

Regards,
Pat