PyGame migrating to JavaScript

Jose Manuel jfernand57 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 12:58:18 EDT 2010

On Apr 2, 3:19 am, Gary Herron <gher... at digipen.edu> wrote:
> Xavier Ho wrote:
> >  Javascript in recent years has been getting better and better, and
>
> >      now is a way better language than python. So to keep up with the
> >      times pygame has been rewritten for javascript.
>
> > *shudders*
>
> > Can someone convince me why that is a good idea at all? Any rationales?
>
> > Cheers,
> > -Xav
>
> It's a joke -- seehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day
>
> --
> Gary Herron, PhD.
> Department of Computer Science
> DigiPen Institute of Technology
> (425) 895-4418

I read that on its web site and because I am not accustomed to that
"April fools" I fell into the trap, I though “I am just starting to
studying Python now they come with javaScript again”. :) I have
recently learned JavaScript and I did not like it to much.

BTW within my culture the equivalent to such Aprils Fools is the
Innocents’ Days (on Dec 28th) which comes from the Christian History.