pynotify for python 3.1.. Help Please..

Xavier Ho contact at xavierho.com
Fri Apr 2 06:13:16 EDT 2010

Hi Jebamnana,

You'll probably have to copy the pynotify contents to the Python 3.1 folder.
(under Libs\site-packages). You should be able to find the folder in the
Python 2.6 paths.

Once you do that, you can try to use it. But I don't know if pynotify will
be able to run with Python 3.1. For instance, you might have to look into
the source code and make some changes.

Better to consult with the author(s) of pynotify and consult them about the
difficulty to port to Py3.

Cheers,
Xav