Komodo Edit: Editor settings?

John Doe jdoe at usenetlove.invalid
Thu Apr 29 18:43:32 EDT 2010

Komodo Edit 5.1

I would very much like to stop code from expanding automatically.
Like when several consecutive lines of code have a plus sigh in the
left margin, meaning they are collapsed, when I go to copy or cut one
of those collapsed lines, the collapsed lines that follow that line
automatically expand. Are there any related settings that might keep
code from automatically expanding when nearby code is being edited?

Thanks.

Otherwise and overall, IMO it is a great free program. Love the color
coding.