copy some files from IE temporary internet files

CHEN Guang dr.cg at 126.com
Mon Apr 19 05:49:42 EDT 2010

Hi friends,
I want to program Python to copy some video files (.flv) from the IE folder "temporary internet files", but

os.listdir('C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Local Settings\\Temporary Internet Files')

seemed unable to find any video file (although they really exist and can be manually copied with Windows explorer).
I googled and found that "temporary internet files" is not a normal folder. Will any friend tell me how to do this?

ChenGuang