Good Intermediate Tutorials

Abethebabe abrahamalrajhi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:25:14 EDT 2010

I've recently finished reading A Byte Of Python and have the basics of
Python down. I want to continue practice but I'm unsure what I can do.
So I started looking for tutorials to open my mind a little, but
everything I come across are beginner tutorials that cover the same
topics...over and over.

Can anyone point me to good Intermediate tutorials, that don't make
use of libraries and such (so I can get really comfortable with the
core language.) Maybe even the source code of some simple Python
applications, so I can observe and learn the code myself.

Really appreciative of any help!