unexplainable python

dads wayne.dads.bell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 07:32:40 EDT 2009

Thank you for the help, it's amazing what you can't spot. It seems the
harder you look the less likely you're to find the issue. Fresh eyes
make the world of difference.

To Matt and John:

No this certainly isn't homework, I'm 29 and in full time work. I
decided to learn to program about a year ago and picked up python, so
it's one of my hobbies. Starting from level 0 it's been challenging
and fun.

This exercise was just a bit of fun, I got the idea from a forum. I'm
using classes to help me solidify how they work. Unfortunately I don't
have the experience to know that this is a bad place to use them.