Distributing Python-programs to Ubuntu users

Daniel S. Braz dsbraz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:15:32 EDT 2009

Yes, it work with any command that you can run on a shell. You could
write a shell script to "tell" to checkinstall what to do with your
program. I used to use it with java programs.
I will send to your e-mail a simple sample script, so you will see how
it's work.

(sorry for my -- very -- bad english)

Daniel