Most "active" coroutine library project?

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:23:09 EDT 2009

On Sep 23, 11:53 pm, exar... at twistedmatrix.com wrote:
> I specifically left out all "yield" statements in my version, since
> that's exactly the point here. :)  With "real" coroutines, they're not
> necessary - coroutine calls look just like any other call.

Personally, I like the yield. I understand that being forced to
rewrite code
to insert the yield is ugly, but the yield makes clear that the
control
flow is special. In Scheme there is no syntactic distinction between
ordinary function
calls and continuation calls, but they are quite different since
continuation do
not return (!). I always thought this is was a wart of the language,
not an advantage.