Python und Referenzen auf Variablen?

Martin martin at marcher.name
Fri Sep 25 05:17:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

this list is english only. I won't translate for you as I think you
wouldn't be happy with it - as you can't read the recommendations - if
you don't speak english. In that case you might want to try
python-de at python.net)

(die Liste ist eigentlich nur english, ich übersetze das mal nicht, da
du mit englischen antworten nicht glücklich sein wirst. Kurzes google
hat mich zu python-de at python.net geführt falls du lieber auf Deutsch
unterwegs bist)

--
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher
http://www.linkedin.com/in/martinmarcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.