Most "active" coroutine library project?

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Sep 23 16:41:29 EDT 2009

On 2009-09-23, Simon Forman <sajmikins at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Coroutines are built into the language. ?There's a good talk
>>> about them here: http://www.dabeaz.com/coroutines/
>>
>> But what some Python programmers call coroutines aren't really
>> the same as what the programming community at large would call
>> a coroutine.
>
> Really?  I'm curious as to the differences.

Me too.  I read through the presentation above, it it seems to
describe pretty much exactly what we called co-routines both in
school and in the workplace.

Back when I worked on one of the first hand-held cellular
mobile phones, it used co-routines where the number of
coroutines was fixed at 2 (one for each register set in a Z80
CPU).  The semantics seem to be identical to the coroutines
described in the presentation.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I was born in a
                                  at               Hostess Cupcake factory