Comparison of parsers in python?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:16:29 EDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 1:35 PM, andrew cooke <andrew at acooke.org> wrote:
> On Sep 20, 9:12 am, andrew cooke <and... at acooke.org> wrote:
>> ps is there somewhere can download example files?  this would be
>> useful for my own testing.  thanks.
>
> i replied to a lot of your questions here; any chance you could reply
> to this one of mine?
>
> the wig format looks like it could be a good test for lepl.

I missed your question. I have only some files that I only use a
subset of the syntax in wig. Here is one example.

track type=wiggle_0 name="MACS_counts_after_shifting" description="H3K4me1B"
variableStep chrom=chr10 span=10
3001871 1
3001881 1
3001891 1
3001901 1
track type=wiggle_0 name="MACS_counts_after_shifting" description="H3K4me1B"
variableStep chrom=chr11 span=10
3000331 3
3000341 3
3000351 3