Programming ideas?

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:19:50 EDT 2009

On Sep 12, 9:25 am, "Mark Tolonen" <metolone+gm... at gmail.com> wrote:
> "Someone Something" <fordhai... at gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:e196a4050909120713m76592252r9e89fb24fdaae478 at mail.gmail.com...
>
> >I know you've probably had this question a million and one times but here
> >it
> > is again. I'm intermediate at C, pretty good at Java (though I really
> > don't
> > want to program in this), okay at perl and I've just learned python. But,
> > have no more ideas to write programs/scripts for! Any ideas will be
> > helpful?

Ugh... This is quite shameful really, but i could use the help of a C
programmer if you are interested? And this app would be unique in the
Python community. Actually most of the code already exist, just needs
a slight tweaking really. Would be a good way to strut your stuff ;).
and of course I would let you have all the glory, i just want to use
it *wink*

Contact me off list if you are interested.