Why indentation is use to denote block of code?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:14:53 EDT 2009

On 2009-09-14 12:42 PM, TerryP wrote:

> I'm not a person who believes in mincing words off the first date, so
> I apologize (OP included) if my choice of words were too harsh.
> There's no intention of attacking or defending anything, just of being
> concise!

I would never have thought to describe your post as "concise". In fact, you
seemed to go out of your way to abuse the OP with rhetorical flourishes and
avoid giving any actual information. There are times when concise but
informative responses can appear to be rude, but you can't hide deliberate abuse
behind that excuse.

 > Two things I learned at an early age, a C programmer can write C in
 > any language - and making Adam into Eve is probably a bad idea.

Adam can bloody well act like a decent human being without losing his manhood, I
assure you.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."