Why indentation is use to denote block of code?

Andreas Waldenburger usenot at geekmail.INVALID
Mon Sep 14 11:38:55 EDT 2009

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 21:43:49 -0700 (PDT) TerryP <bigboss1964 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Not to be omega-rude and disrespectful, but if you have to ask such a
> question -- you are either to stupid a programmer to warrant any
> intellectual response, or are just interested in wasting peoples
> bandwidth.

Wow, dude. Easy. There was absolutely no reason for this kind of
statement. The OP is probably just used to a certain way of programming
and has a hard time adjusting. Some people are that way, so why not cut
them some slack.

In general: How about we leave it at that? This is in the list of
Frequently Asked Questions, and the point of that is that it does not
become a frequently answered question. We can do better things than
start attacking or defending syntax, can we?

/W

--
INVALID? DE!