IDE for python similar to visual basic

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:27:59 EDT 2009

On Sep 11, 7:08 am, Nobody <nob... at nowhere.com> wrote:
(snip)
> I'm saying that the user understands their workflow and environment better
> than the application's programmers. The user should be able to decide
> which menu items are shown and where, which buttons are shown and where,
> etc. The code doesn't need to know this level of detail, let alone dictate
> it.

I completely disagree with this idea of user "customization" of the
GUI. Sounds more like adolescent accessorizing to me. How is changing
the location of a button, or entry, or whatever, actually going to
make workflow more easier? Sounds like "somebody" failed to get input
from their users at design time. Or "somebody" has the inability to
relate to their end users. However i know some out there like the
"styles" and "skins" crap, which is a different animal altogether than
what you speak of.

Would a mechanic give you a screw driver so you could adjust the fuel/
air ratio yourself? If he did i would never take my car back again!
Just reeks of incompetence!!

Only qualified persons should fix cars, same for software!