Class variable inheritance

HPJ henrypijames at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:51:13 EDT 2009

> Conceptually, Python checks for the presence of B.foo, and if it's
> not there it checks for foo's presence in the base classes.

Yes, I have no problem believing you guys that this is what Python
does. Still, my question remains about where in the Language Reference
this is specified. And if the answer is nowhere, than the LR needs to
be amended, for obviously the way inheritance is done is no small
matter and its understanding should not be left to the user's own
intuition.